Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flutter by Wednesday #142 - Rainbow of Flutter bys

Fluttery Wednesday!

This week at Flutter By Wednesday we are creating with a rainbow of colors!
What fun this was, and something I've been wanting to create for some time now...

Here is what I created:



Card Recipe
 


Paper:  Misc pieces of scrap paper


Accessories:  Stampin Up! Beautiful Wings embosslits, misc KaiserCraft pearls, Sticko leather sticker

Stop by Flutter By Wednesday and see the rainbow of creations there!




13 comments:

Michelle said...

oh this is beautiful! LOVE the butterflies & the matching pearls...very very pretty!

Danni said...

Oh my!! I totally, totally, totally {heart} this! Awesome job!!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love all of the punched butterflies - great creation!!

Anna said...

So pretty! I love all the different butterflies! Looks perfect on your sky paper too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this, I am so going to try this out soon!

Kefa said...

WAW, your card is amazing. I just love all thoose butterflies.

Kefa***

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous! Love the parade of butterflies with their pearl bodies. :)

3s said...

beautiful BEAUTIFUL work!! Love it. :)

Pauline said...

Beautiful, a lovely use of scraps!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! I absolutely LOVE this!!! Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Simply spectacular!! It doesn't get any better!! I love the papers!!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh Wow - someone is going to have their socks knocked off when they receive this beauty in the mail. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Pawsitively Creative said...

Umm Gorgeous! I saw this on Facebook and had to come read about it on your blog. Rainbows=summer